Reframing Diversity and Inclusion for Today’s Workplace
Representation Matters, but what does that actually mean? It’s more than just checking a box.
It’s a holistic reality that meets and values people right where they are.
It’s also the key to creating a high-performing organization that positively impacts the world.
By downloading this paper you’ll learn. . .
The importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace cannot be overstated. If an organization wants to make a difference, they need to not only bring their employees’ perspectives into discussions but also those from people who interact with them on a daily basis – consumers as well as communities where organizations reside.
We want you to challenge your view of underrepresented groups at work, while encouraging inclusive initiatives for your team, your customers and your communities.
By downloading this paper you’ll discover. . .
- the current reality of representation in our workplaces today
- how representation can positively impact the lives of people in your community
- the four lenses of representation that you can use to assess your workplace
- why reframing representation will benefit your bottom-line results
- stories from real humans about the ways representation has changed their lives
And you’ll walk away with actionable tips to improving representation in your workplace!
At Hummingbird Humanity, we believe putting people first is essential to the success of any business. Historically, the workplace diversity conversation has focused on whether women and people of color are included in an organization and its leadership. While it’s an important part of the conversation, it’s only the beginning.