LGBTQ+ Pride Isn’t Inclusive
Hummingbird Humanity videos now with captioning.
In this episode, JD and Andre discussed. . .
- Origins of pride and LGBTQ+ history, with a focus on the New York City area
- Erasure, omission of, and biases against people of color inside of the LGBTQ community and within other movements
- Responsibility of a workplace ERG – influence of charitable donations, cross-collaboration with other ERG’s, not being afraid of getting political
- Making intersectional workplace changes that are more inclusive for all of the LGBTQ community for the future of our workforce
- What does it look like to activate pride year-round?