Marketing With Equity
Hummingbird Humanity videos now with captioning.
In this episode, Brian and Rana discussed. . .
- The importance of acknowledging the relationship between current movements and historical movements
- The driving change power of Gen Z for many companies
- How companies can get involved in important movements without being directly political
- The importance of teachable moments, and acknowledging that everyone has to start somewhere.
- Internal and External Communications: moving from risk mitigation to making statements that are authentic, human and balanced
Rana Reeves is an Executive Creative Director based in New York & London. Over 22 years he has worked on a wide range of brands & award winning campaigns including PlayStation, Gap, Adidas, Ciroc, Unilever, Equinox and General Motors. His specialism is marrying brands with popular and contemporary culture, particularly through the lens of diversity and inclusion.